Wazifa of Acceptance of Dua

Wazifa of Acceptance of Dua

The eyes will be enlightened by the blessing of the resourceHazrat Uthman bin Hanif, may Allah be pleased with him, says that a blind companion came to the blessed service of the Holy Prophet, may God bless him and grant him peace, and said: O Messenger of God, may God bless him and grant him peace! Pray that Allah removes the veil on my vision! He, peace and blessings of God be upon him, said: Shall I pray or let it remain (ie, will you pray or be patient) He said: O Messenger of God! Deprivation of sight is a cause of difficulty for me. The Prophet, may God bless him and grant him peace, said: Go perform ablution and then recite two rak'ahs and pray this prayer!

 ” اَللّٰھُمَّ اِنِّی اَسْئَلُکَ وَاَتَوَجَّہُ اِلَیْکَ بِنَبِیِّیْ مُحَمَّدٍ ( صلَّی اللہ علیہ واٰلہٖ وسلَّم )  نَبِیِّ الرَّحْمَۃِ یَا مُحَمَّدُ اِنِّیْ اَتَوَجَّہُ بِکَ اِلٰی رَبِّکَ اَنْ یَکْشِفَ لِیْ عَنْ بَصَرِیْ شَفِّعْہُ فِیَّ وَ شَفِّعْنِیْ  فِیْ نَفْسِیْ ۔ “

Translation: "O Allah! I pray to You and seek Your presence through my Prophet Muhammad Mustafa, Prophet of Mercy, may God bless him and grant him peace, O Messenger of God, may God bless him and grant him peace! I turn to your Lord through you so that He may remove the veil over my sight, O Allah, accept the intercession of the Holy Prophet, may God bless him and grant him peace, and my supplication in my behalf. (The narrator says) that the blind person (by doing this act) was blinded from the sight of the returned Tuan. (Sunan Al-Kubra by Al-Nasa'i, 6/169, Hadith: 10496)Wazifa of acceptance of prayer









Hazrat Fazalla Ibn Ubayd (RA) says that the Prophet (SAW) was visiting when a man came and prayed and then prayed: O Allah, forgive me and have mercy on me. The Messenger of Allah (SAW) said: O O prayer, hurry up, when you sit after praying, praise Allah and send blessings upon me, then pray to Allah. After that, another person prayed, then praised Allah and sent blessings on the Prophet, may God bless him and grant him peace. (Tirmidhi, 5/291, Hadith: 3487)

Post a Comment

0 Comments